Saturday, July 21, 2012

Casting On


Welcome to my brand new knitting blog: Keep Calm and Carry Yarn! Here you’ll find patterns, yarn reviews, knitting tips, LYS (Local Yarn Shop) reviews, and updates on my latest knitting adventures.

We will be joined by guest bloggers from time to time, but most of the posts will be written by yours truly. I learned to knit two years ago and haven’t been able to put down the needles since!  I love learning something new with each project and I absolutely adore working with colorful, fluffy, yummy yarns.  In addition to being an avid amateur knitter, I’m a college student looking forward to an adventuresome future in the corporate world.

As a Welcome Present for visiting the site, here is the official “Keep Calm and Carry Yarn” poster!  I hope to upload additional colorways soon. 


Poster is for personal use only, created by Ariana Gunderson using Keep Calm and LCR Lesley’s Crafts fonts.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your blog, Ariana! Looking forward to many purls of knitting wisdom!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete